The Omelette is a best breakfast
- 1 Whole egg
- 3 egg whites
- Small splash of low-fat milk
- Finely diced fresh spices of choice
- Cooked and chopped vegetables of choice
- Cooked and diced source of lean protein of choice (fish, chicken, beef, tofu, ham, etc.)
- Spices and herbs of choice for taste. (Ground pepper, paprika, chilli powder,etc)
- Using a little coconut or olive oil, lightly coat a large non-stick frying pan on mediumheat.
- Add any fresh spices that you want to include such as garlic, chilli, ginger or dicedonion and then sauté until lightly browned, stirring frequently.
- Add cooked and diced fresh vegetables and choice of lean protein and sauté for1minute more.
- Re-spray pan if needed and then add the mixture of egg whites, whole egg, spicesorherbs that you have thoroughly whisked in a separate mixing bowl.
- . Cook until the top of the mixture begins to bubble and the bottom is golden brown.
- . Flip the omelette and cook the other side until golden brown
- Transfer the omelette to a plate.
Share on Facebook
This is a Omelette Recipe