What is red chili?
Chili is a hot fruit that belongs to the capsicum genus. Chilli fruit when ripened and dried will become Red chili, that’s in addition to grounded to shape Red chili powder. Those are categorized as hot pepper. Red Chili Usage is on very big scale in domestic and commercial
Red chili has become famous all over the international due to its characteristics like pungency, flavor, and flavor that matched black pepper, which was very pricey all through vintage times, and therefore it became one of the most vital and fundamental spices.
Pakistan’s role in Red Chili
Red chili is a crop of Pakistan called Lal mirch. Lal mirch is common condiment available in Pakistan market . Kunri is the Biggest Chili market in Pakistan and Asia also called the chili Capital of Asia. Kunri is a tahsil and a town in the district UmerKot, province Sindh. Other popular crops of Kunri are Fennel Seed and Spaghetti.
according to an official statistics report, Pakistan in FY 2019-2020 exported 1,825 tons of chili, worth Rs. 581.3 million, accounting for 63.6% of its peak in FY2016-17 of 5,905 tons worth Rs. 914.3 million for the last 19 years.
Pakistan’s chili and chili products are exported to China, Saudi Arabia, and Middle Eastern markets.
Red Chili Taste
Chili is a hot condiment like black pepper. some chili is very hot and others are mild in taste. Red chili peppers are relatively mild, with a range of 1,000-2,000 Scoville units. The Scoville is a scale to measure the heat of chili peppers and other spicy foods. There is a list of the top 10 Hottest and Sweetest Pepper in the world.
Top 10 Hottest Peppers in the World
- Pepper X: Scoville rating of 3,180,000
- Dragon’s Breath Pepper: Scoville rating of 2,480,000
- Carolina Reaper: Scoville rating of 1,400,000-2,200,000
- Komodo Dragon Pepper: Scoville rating of 1,400,000-2,200,000
- Trinidad Moruga Scorpion: Scoville rating of 1,200,000-2,000,000
- Trinidad Scorpion Chocolate: Scoville rating of 1,200,000-2,000,000
- 7 Pot Douglah: Scoville rating of 923,889-1,853,986
- 7 Pot Brown: Scoville rating of 800,000-1,853,396
- Dorset Naga: Scoville rating of 544,000-1,598,227
- Naga Morich: Scoville rating of 1,000,000-1,500,000
Top 10 Sweetest Peppers in the World
- Sweet Bell Pepper: Scoville rating of 0
- Purple Beauty Pepper: Scoville rating of 0
- Gypsy Pepper: Scoville rating of 0
- Italian Sweet Pepper: Scoville rating of 1-100
- Melrose Pepper: Scoville rating of 1-100
- Tangerine Dream Pepper: Scoville rating of 0-100
- Shishito Pepper: Scoville rating of 50-200
- Carmen Italian Sweet Pepper: Scoville rating of 0-500
- Banana Pepper: Scoville rating of 0-500
- Pimento Pepper: Scoville rating of 100-500
Red chili types
There are many different types of red chili that can be used in fish recipes. Here are a few of the most popular varieties.
- Cayenne pepper: This variety is usually sold as a powder and adds a moderate amount of heat to dishes.
- Chipotle pepper: These peppers have a smoky flavor and can be purchased either dried or canned.
- Paprika: This milder variety of chili pepper is often used as a decorative ingredient, but can also add flavor to dishes.
- Ancho pepper: These peppers have a sweet flavor with just a hint of heat. They are often used in Mexican-style dishes.
How to use red chili usage in fish recipes?
Red chili is a type of chili pepper that is typically used in Pakistani, Indian, Mexican, and Thai cuisine. It can be used in both cooked and raw dishes and is often used as a garnish or spice.
Red chili pepper is one of the spices used in the kitchen, red chilies are the most important, without which it is impossible to imagine Spicy food. Any Pakistani meal is uncompleted without red chili.
When it comes to adding hotness spice to your fish recipes, red chili is a great option. This fiery condiment can really liven up a dish, and it pairs especially well with fish. I always use red chili powder and crushed red chili in my fish recipes. there are many fish species and red chili usage for every fish species is differant
Always choose red chili powder wisely. there is a Different variety of red chili pepper available in the market. Fresh red chili powder will be red not dark red. avoided to purchase dark red chili powder.
Here are a few tips on how to use red chili in your fish recipes
- Add red chili to marinades or rub on fish fillets for an extra spicy flavor.
- Sprinkle red chili flakes on overcooked fish for a bit of heat.
- Sauté diced red chili with your other vegetables for a stir-fry or curry.
- Make a chili-lime sauce by mixing diced red chili with fresh lime juice, garlic, and fish sauce. This is great as a dipping sauce or a finishing touch for grilled fish.
- Using red chili in fish gravy is common. It enhances the spicy taste and color of fish recipes. Red chili powder and crushed red chili could be use in fish gravy recipes.
- A fish recipe is almost incomplete without red chili powder. I always make a spice paste for my fish recipes. In this Spice paste, green chili, red chili powder and crushed red chili I use 3 tyoes of chili in this recipes. these are the very important condiments. if we skip the red chili only black pepper can help to achieve hotness in fish recipes.
- You Can use green chili, ginger, garlic and black pepper for black pepper fish recipe
Health Benefits of Red Chilli usage
When it comes to adding a little bit of spice to your meals, red chili is a great option. Not only does it add flavor, but it can also offer some health benefits. Here are a few reasons to consider using red chili in your fish recipes:
Red chili usage can help boost your metabolism.
If you’re looking to lose weight or just maintain a healthy weight, then boosting your metabolism can be helpful. Red chili contains capsaicin, which is a compound that has been shown to increase metabolism. So, if you’re looking for a little help in the weight loss department, then red chili may be able to give you a boost.
Red chili usage can help improve circulation.
Poor circulation can lead to a number of health problems, such as cold hands and feet, fatigue, and even varicose veins. Capsaicin has been shown to improve circulation by dilating blood vessels and increasing blood flow. So, if you’re looking for ways to improve your circulation, then red chili may be able to help.
Red chili can help relieve pain.
If you suffer from pain caused by conditions like arthritis or
Side effects of red chili
Red chili is commonly used as a spice in many dishes, but did you know that it can also have some side effects? Here are a few things to keep in mind when using red chili in your cooking:
- Red chili can cause indigestion and heartburn. If you suffer from these conditions, it’s best to avoid using red chili in your cooking.
- Red chili can also aggravate respiratory conditions like asthma and bronchitis. If you have any of these conditions, it’s best to avoid using red chili in your cooking.
- Red chili can also cause an allergic reaction in some people. If you are allergic to chili peppers, it’s best to avoid using red chili in your cooking.
- Red chili can also increase the risk of bleeding. If you are taking blood thinners or have a bleeding disorder, it’s best to avoid using red chili in your cooking.
- Red chili can also irritate the skin. If you have sensitive skin, it’s best to avoid using red chili in your cooking.
If you are fish and fishing lover and love to eat different fish recipes you can follow us on our facebook Page and Youtube Channel page mahigar. This will Help me to write more use full information about fish and fishing.