- 1 Whole Egg
- 3 Egg White
- Small splash of low-fat milk
- Cooked and chopped fresh spices of choice
- Cooked and chopped fresh vegetables of choice
- Cooked and chopped fresh lean protein of choice
- Herbs and spices of choice for taste
Share on Facebook
- Lightly coat a non-stick frying pan with coconut or olive oil spray on medium heat.
- Add your fresh spices and lean protein of choice then sauté off until lightly browned
- Add your freshly chopped cooked vegetables and cook out for a few minutes more.
- Remove cooked spices, vegetables and protein from pan into a separate bowl
- Re-spray the pan and then add your mixture of whole egg, egg whites, a splash of milkand your spices and herbs of choice that you have whisked in a separate mixing bowl.
- Cook the egg mixture whole stirring constantly to break up the egg.
- . Once all egg mixture has been cooked, add spices, vegetables and protein mixtureback into the pan and cook further for around 1 minute.
- Transfer mixture to a plate.