Due to weakness of the heart muscles, body weight gain or difficulty in breathing can occur, so know the right treatment for it.
If your heart is healthy, blood goes from the right side of the heart to the lungs. From where it will get oxygen. After that, the blood goes to the left side of the heart. To provide oxygen throughout the body. If there is any mistake in it. So the reason for this may be the weakening of the heart muscle.
When the heart is weak, the heart starts pumping blood more often. Due to this, the pressure on the heart muscle increases, and the muscles become weak. When the effect reaches the kidney and the kidney becomes aware of the problem of low blood flow, dehydration occurs, which exacerbates the problem and increases the burden on the heart.
If your heart muscle is weak, symptoms such as abnormal heartbeat, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, and weight gain may appear. In this article, we will talk about the symptoms and treatment of weak heart muscle.
7 symptoms of weakness of the heart muscle.
- Abnormal heartbeat or rapid heartbeat. Maybe a sign of a weak heart.
- Difficulty breathing. Maybe a sign of weakening of the heart muscle.
- Fatigue or chest pain. Maybe a sign of weak heart muscle.
- Difficulty concentrating. Maybe a sign of weak heart muscle.
- If you feel less hungry. Or if the heart does not feel like eating, the heart muscle week is happening.
- People who have the problem of rapid weight gain may also have weak heart muscles.
- Swelling in the legs, persistent cough. Abdominal bloating, and nausea can also be a sign of a weak heart muscle.
Causes of weak heart muscles.
- High cholesterol causes the arteries to become narrower and narrower. Due to this, the heart muscles can become weak.
- Cause of coronary artery disease. It can weaken the heart muscle.
- Due to the problem of high BP, the heart muscles can become weak. Because BP increases due to heart pumping. There is a problem.
- A weakened heart muscle can also be a problem due to obesity or smoking.
How to make heart muscles healthy.
- Exercise daily to keep the heart healthy. You should maintain a proper weight for your height and age.
- Keep the cholesterol level under control to keep the heart muscles strong. For this, you should not consume high-oil food or junk food.
- Get enough sleep to keep your heart healthy and relieve stress symptoms, you should get 7 to 8 hours of sleep every day.
- Diet plays an important role in keeping the heart muscle healthy. Therefore, fish, fish oil fiber-rich foods, whole grains, nuts, etc. Add it to your diet.
- If you want to keep the heart muscle healthy. So you should control your BP.
A healthy BP level is 120/80 mmHg. You should maintain it.
The heart muscle can become weak due to many conditions. When the heart is weak, it is not able to supply enough blood to the body. On the other hand, if you have diabetes, coronary heart disease, or a high BP problem. So the situation may worsen. So keep your heart strong and healthy