Today we learn how to make Microwave Chicken Pizza recipe with Pizza Sauce at home. But before we start we know about what is Pizzas. Pizzas are normally baked in ovens but can also be prepared in microwaves. Pizza dough is prepared with all-purpose flour mixed with yeast, sugar, and salt and kneaded well to form a soft sticky dough with the help of water. Boneless chicken is marinated with tikka spices to give pizza chicken tikka flavor.
Pizza Sauce for Chicken Pizza Recipe
To prepare the tomato sauce, tomato puree is cooked with chopped ginger garlic, black pepper, white pepper, oregano, and basil in olive oil until the excess water of tomato puree is dried and a thick sauce is formed. After all this preparation cheese is grated.
Then pizza dough is flattened into a round shape and set in a pizza pan which is topped with tomato sauce over which chicken pieces, capsicum, sliced onions, olives, and grated cheese are assembled. The pan is then put in a preheated microwave at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until the pizza dough is raised and its cheese is melted.
The preparation time of the microwave chicken pizza recipe is only 20 minutes once you have all the parts ready. Microwave Chicken Pizza recipe is a very healthy and tasty recipe from Italian cuisine. Chicken Pizza recipe is basically flat thick bread made of all-purpose flour topped with chicken pieces, tomato sauce, and cheese.
Is Pizza easy to make at home?
This is a very common question about Pizza. many people think that pizza is a difficult recipe. Pizza is an easy recipe that you can make at home but if you do not follow the instruction below you can not make a perfect pizza at home. You will learn after a few tries. don’t be afraid to make pizza at home if you have all the proper types of equipment.
MICROWAVE CHICKEN PIZZA With PIZZA SAUCE
Pizza Dough Ingredients
- 1/2 KG All Purpose Flour (Maida)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1-1/2 tbsp Yeast
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
Chicken Tikka Ingredients
- 1/2 KG Chicken Boneless
- 2-3 tbsp Oil
- 2 tbsp Vingar
- As Taste Crushed Red Pepper
- as per Taste Salt
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1 tbsp Roasted Cumin
Ingredients of Pizza Sauce
- 3 large Yellow Onions
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- 2 quarts Tomatoes
- 16 oz Tomato Puree
- 1 tsp Whole Oregano
- 1 tsp Whole Basil
- 1 tsp Salt
Pizza Topping Ingredients
- 2 Medium Onion
- 2 Medium Capsicum
- 1 Medium Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Mushrooms
- 1/2 Cup Olives (finely chopped)
- 1/2 Packet Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 Packet Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 tbsp Crushed Red Chillies
- 1/2 tsp Oregano Powder
How to Prepare Dough for Pizza
- Add salt, egg, yeast, ghee or oil, milk powder, sugar, and water to all-purpose flour and mix well.
- Add sugar and water to the mixture and knead well.Once kneaded, store it in an air-tight container for 3 to 4 hours.
- Dough is ready to use.
How to Prepare Chiken Tikka for Pizza Topping
- Add salt, red pepper, chaat masala, all spice powder, ginger garlic paste, vinegar, and oil.
- Mix and place aside for 1 hour.
- Now cook marinated chicken in a saucepan at medium heat
- Once the water is dried and the chicken is tender, the Chikken Tikka for Pizza is ready.
Preparation of Pizza
- Knead the dough another time with your palms.
- Grease the pizza pan with oil slightly.
- Take a ball of dough, lay it, and spread it over the pan.
- Keep the thick one inch more than the flatbread's (roti) thickness.
- Lay a layer of chicken tikka.
- Then spread capsicum, onion, tomatoes and oregano powder, and red pepper.
- Finally spread grated Mozzarella and Cheddar cheese.
- Chicken pizza recipe is ready. Serve hot with spicy condiments and enjoy with your family.
How to Bake Pizza in Oven
- Preheat oven for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes or until done. Baking Temperature:Electric Oven: 180 degreesGas Oven: 300 degrees
Cooking Directions for Pizza Sauce
- In a Dutch oven or large skillet, melt the butter with the olive oil and slowly but completely sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add tomatoes, salt, black pepper, oregano, basil, and puree.
- Bring to a boil, then simmer covered for two hours. Stir occasionally, crushing the tomatoes with a potato masher.
- Continue to mash, stir, and simmer partially covered until the sauce reaches the consistency of a rich soup. (If you find you have too many or too large tomato seeds left in the sauce, you may run the sauce through a sieve, (strainer).
- Set the sauce aside to cool or refrigerate before applying it to your pizza dough.)
How to Make Pizza Sauce
- Melt butter along with olive oil in a large skillet. Saute garlic and onion and add tomatoes, salt, black pepper, oregano, basil, and puree.
- Boil and simmer for two hours. Keep stirring and crushing tomatoes with a potato masher.
- Keep mashing, stirring, and simmering while the pan is covered until the sauce becomes thick and consistent.
- The pizza sauce is ready. Let it cool before using it on pizza.
Try More Recipes Scramble